The World's First Ultra-Fast, Sensitive, Reproducible and Fully Automated Universal Raman Molecules Analysis System for Material Identification and Quantification.
- ACCURATE AND REPRODUCIBLE : 0.1 to <1.0% RSD on Spectra Intensity Reproducibility(Quantification) for 96 sequential measurements of 96 polystyrene plate samples
- SENSITIVE: Detection limit for isopropyl alcohol is better than 0.1%.Trace/contaminant detection with SERS to less than 1ppm for melamine
- ULTRA FAST: High throughput Quality Assurance (QA) production process monitoring
- LOW COST: Allows low cost at < $1.0 EURO per sample analysis. The analysis output of one AcuScan1500 system is comparable to 20 HPLC systems
- UNIVERSAL DETECTION: Allows detection of organic and inorganic molecules with symmetry stretching and change in polarization. Allows solid, liquid, aqueous solution, gel, and powder sample molecules detection
- SPECTRA IDENTIFICATION: Self-build spectra library, Existing spectra library stored in the computer, Public spectra identification via online resources
- SPECTRA COMPARISON: Overlaid or staggered spectra comparison reports, o Multiple sample content consistency report
- SPECTRA INTENSITY QUANTIFICATION: Software designed for Raman Spectra Sample Quantification
- High throughput and low cost AcuScan1500 method for USP method 905 content uniformity test/validation for pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and cosmetics.
- High speed screening for food additives and food contaminants such as melamine, plasticizer, colour pigment, sweetener, etc.
- Finger print comparison for identification of natural products: Tea, Cannabis, Chinese, Herbal Medicines, Natural Plant Spices, etc.
- Fast detection and identification of narcotics and illicit street drugs, gemstones and geological minerals, and counterfeit substances.